Our Contact Details
What type of Information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact numbers
- Overview of household members if applicable
- Cookie technology (which can be disabled through your browser and is not linked to the data above)
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- In order to contact individuals who have expressed interest in a service or undertaken a service
- In order to carry out a service
- In order to follow up post service
- In order to market our services (e.g. if permission for a testimonial has been given and name offered alongside)
- In order to enforce a contract and pursue client for payment if overdue/unpaid.
- In order to send follow up offers, if a client has agreed to marketing communications
- In order to monitor and understand website traffic
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Via another business we partner with/ third party, if you have explicitly expressed interest in our service and have requested to be contacted by us
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Poppy Duffree via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) Legitimate Interests.
What we do with the information
We use the information that you have given us for the reasons stated above.
We will share your personal details with one trusted individual if attending an appointment for personal safety.
We may share this information with a third party if you have provided explicit consent for this to happen, in order for an additional service to be provided that involves a third party.
We may share this information in order to comply with a legal request from enforcement authorities.
We share cookies with our third party partners Google Analytics and spam detection software. You can see how Google Analytics collects and processes it’s data at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ .
How we store your information
Your information is stored on a secure cloud-based service and, at times, on a back-up hard drive. Physical documents containing data (such as signed contracts) will be stored in a single secure location.
We keep personal information, such as name, address, email and contact numbers for 6 years from the final data of service, or 2 years from the last date you expressed interest in our service. Exceptions include if monies were still outstanding, as contact details will remain on file until all aspects of the contract, such as payment, have been fulfilled.
We dispose of your information by securely shredding any physical documents containing personal data and by deleting electronic files containing personal data.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
Please contact Poppy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns and wish to complain. We value the opportunity to look into your concerns.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113